Monday, August 2, 2010

Ferrari 512BB Spotted On Google Street View



Google Street View is an amazing piece of technology.  Especially useful for wasting big chunks of time.  That's just what I was doing when I came across the picture you see here.  See, I was tracing the route of my fantasy road trip through Europe that starts with me picking up a new Porsche 911 or Audi R8 at the factory and driving the Autobahn and the Nurburgring before heading to places like Amsterdam, London, Paris, Monaco and Italy.  By the way, I will do that some day, once I win the lottery.  It's just a matter of time.


Anyway, what you see here is a street view picture taken at the intersection of Avenue des Champs-Elysees and Place de la Concorde in Paris.  In the pic is one of my all time favorite Ferraris, a beautiful Ferrari 512BB, just driving along minding it's own business.  I wonder what else I'll find.


If you want to check it out for yourself, the Google Street View and map can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment