Built in 1811, formely used as a barracks to house a company of European artillery and later converted to cell rooms.
Located at the south-west angle of the fort, this is the first chapel built in Penang and the first recorded service which took place was the marriage of Francis Light's widow, Martina Rozells, to John Timmers in 1799.
Fort Cornwallis, Jalan Tun Syed Sheh Barakbah,
10200 Georgetown, Penang.
Thanks for visiting peeps !!!